is a district located in Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire, England. Denbigh North is close to a road connecting Holyhead in Wales and London in England. Denbigh is divided into Denbigh West, where Marshall Amplification, a major employer to the Denbigh locals. This company manufactures speaker cabinets, amplifiers, earphones, and headphones for different brands in Denbigh and other –parts of Milton Keynes. The other part is Denbigh East, found in the west of the British canal called The Grand Union Canal and east of Saxon Street. This canal system is a source of employment in Denbigh East. Denbigh North, Milton Keynes has the following places that make it significant in Milton Keynes:
- Stadium MK. This is a football located in Denbigh Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. A home ground for Milton Keynes Dons, English Football League One, and FA Women’s National League South. The Stadium MK has a sitting capacity of thirty thousand people. In 2017, Stadium MK was opened and planned to establish an indoor arena for basketball that hasn’t materialized since 2014.
- Asda Stores Limited. This is a British supermarket chain with its headquarters in Leeds, England. Its first Supercenter was opened in Livingston in 2001. This store gained entry in Milton Keynes in 2005 as Asda Supercenter. This supermarket is popular in Denbigh North, Milton Keynes, because of its long-term existence in the region and has stood a test of time to serve Denbigh locals.
- Odeon IMAX Cinema. Odeon Cinemas were established in 1928; the word Odeon was derived from Oscar Deutsch Entertains Our Nation. Over the years, the people of Denbigh North, Milton Keynes, have enjoyed the upgrade in cinema technology. Odeon IMAX Cinema is popular in Denbigh North, Milton Keynes, where locals and visitors get tickets to enjoy a high-resolution cinema.
- JD Sports Fashion plc. This is an all-sport fashion British retail company with its headquarters in Bury, Greater Manchester. This company has various outlets, and one is in Denbigh North, Milton Keynes. Since its entry, it has provided and offered employment to the locals and surrounding Denbigh neighborhood.
- Double Tree by Hilton. This is an American hotel chain managed by Hilton Worldwide. This hotel offers five-star services to the people of Denbigh North, Milton Keynes. Double Tree by Hilton is a famous entity to the locals. There are other options like Kentucky and Nandos that locals in Denbigh can enjoy chicken and fries.
More developments are coming up in Denbigh North, Milton Keynes, which will bring economic growth to this district. These developments will bring about
a variety of options in services provided from different facilities.